You’re here because you’re ready to make a change.
Feel how you want to feel in your body – vibrant, confident, strong, connected, fluid, calm, sensual, free – by setting a commitment in motion to practice being.
I currently offer two ways for us to work together.
You can choose a monthly mentoring, or take a deep dive with your 4 Month Embodied Living Immersion. Read on for more details!
Both of these occur online, so you’ll be in the comfort of your own home, and there’s no commute.
Working together one on one is perfect if:
- You have a specific diagnosis or injury that you want to understand and be proactive caring for, such as – back pain, neck and shoulder tension, pelvic floor dysfunction, sleep and digestion issues
- You want personalized support and accountability from an experienced teacher so you can take action and feel real progress
- You’re a yoga/movement teacher seeking deeper wisdom of your body, new teaching methods, and business guidance through a close mentoring relationship – reinspire your practice and refresh your teaching!
- You’re a yoga/movement teacher in need of devoted self care, rehab, confidence and personal renewal – Can we say burnout? To be of service, we gotta take care of ourselves. Let me help!
- You desire rich, intimate conversations and tangible, profound results in your body, your mind, your relationships – and you’re willing to make space for your own wellbeing and to heed your desires
- In 2019, I’m particularly keen to support women with pelvic floor health concerns to restore deep core embodiment. If you have a diagnosis from a pelvic floor specialist and want support with your home practice for sustainable progress, you may be a perfect candidate! Also, if you’ve worked with a PT and felt limited results, or had trouble effectively implementing what they suggested at home, we may be able to identify a new way of working to cultivate healthier posture, breathing and movement patterns, as well as address the psycho-emotional-spiritual layers of pelvic floor health through yoga therapy. Apply below and tell me all about what you experience and what you desire for your body, practice and life!
Monthly Movement Education + Mentorship
- Each month, you experience a 60-minute customized coaching and movement practice with me
- After each session, I send you conversation points, journal prompts and practice notes by email
- Requires a 3-month minimum commitment, most of my students continue with me for more than a season, sometimes years!
- Your monthly mentorship investment is $99/month, with a 3-month commitment or more.
- As a monthly client, you have the option to schedule additional sessions at the same rate.
To apply for a monthly relationship, use the same application below. I can’t wait to hear from you!
4-Month Embodied Living Immersion
“I don’t think I’ll ever practice in the same way again after doing this program with you. It’s simple, but quite profound, really. I feel a big difference.” JL
“I’m much more confident in my teaching. My classes are growing and I’m feeling fulfilled.” RS
“All my family knows is how much more relaxed and happy I am now!” JP
- perfect for ambitious, curious students and yoga/movement teachers who desire a close relationship with a mentor
- this is not a set curriculum – each session is expertly personalized to meet you where you are – and take you into better being and doing!
- Includes 12 60-minute Live Sessions via Facetime, WhatsApp or Skype – for Orange County residents, in person visits may be possible, travel dependent
- Includes unlimited email support, with responses most often within 24 hours
- Includes a detailed written Success Summary with practice notes
- Investment $2200 USD – returning clients can renew at $1700 as a way to honor the longevity of our relationship. Each year, I also reserve 1 spot for sliding scale clients, especially BIPOC and LGBTQ students. If you’re truly in need of support and ready to practice, apply below.