You’re here because you’re ready to make a change.
You can transform your body, mind and life through awareness and practice.
Feel how you want to feel in your body more often, learn tools so you take action consistently, and set a strong commitment to daily self-awareness in motion. This is fitness, health, yoga, meditation, Franklin Method, dance, self reflection – Results made tangible, practical and fun.
You’re becoming the best embodied version of you – it’s already in you, waiting to emerge.
Working with me privately is perfect if:
- You have a specific diagnosis or injury that you want to understand, honor and potentially heal
- You need personalized support and accountability to take action and see real progress
- You’re new to practicing yoga or ‘doing’ fitness programming and want a customized, fun approach to moving (not counting reps, sitting on machines at the gym, or watching the scale) that’s mindful and feels good!
- You’re a yoga/movement teacher seeking advanced anatomy, embodiment, teaching skills through mentoring
- You’re a yoga/movement teacher in need of devoted self care, rehab, confidence and personal renewal
I’m currently on maternity leave, from April 2017. I will most certainly return to teaching later in 2017, but at this time I’m honoring the great unknown territory ahead of me and my family, and making space for my own wellbeing as a new mama, to see clearly what’s next professionally, writing, and to be together. Thank you for your well wishes and understanding.
My online programs could be a great support for you while I’m not taking client appointments. Please inquire through my contact page, or check out members.cheridostal.com for more details.
If you’d like to work together 1:1, I’m happy to receive your inquiry and place you on a waiting list for late 2017 for my next 4 month Embodied Living Immersion Program, start date and details TBD. This is my signature offering for private clients and teachers desiring mentorship and advanced study.
Please complete the form below to be added to the waiting list for private training, and thank you.
I look forward to getting to know you and see you become more embodied, vibrant, and whole.